Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

So....I bought a what was probably a $10 mask from Wal-Mart, and put on an old pair of black fleece pants, and a black long sleeve shirt. The mask "bleeds" between two layers of plastic, inside is white and the outside is clear. There is a tube that feeds from a heart shaped blood pump to the face of the mask, squeeze it with your hand and blood covers face. Stopped by the Library to get a scary sounds CD and our local Praxair to get 5lbs of dry ice. We figured I'd be a little scary, but with little effort at all, we had kids that would'nt even come close to me. Some would walk up and just stare, not even concerened about candy. Other than the mask leaking all over my hand, we had a fun night. My pumpkin is the skeleton, Carisa's is the Moose.

No comments: