Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Welcome Aidan Charles Chambers

Congratulations to Stacy and Ryan who had their first little baby boy on November 14th, 2008! I finally got to meet my little Aidan this Sunday, and the pictures don't do him any justice. He is cute as can be! I can't believe how much hair he has already, I love it! Here's a few cute pictures of him, and please check out Aidan's very own blog http://aidancharleschambers.shutterfly.com/ (also a link at the bottom of our page) Funny short story...Both my best friends, Jill and Stacy had their babies this year. Jill's son is named Braden Charles, and Stacy's son is named Aidan Charles. Go figure! I guess I'll have to name my little boy (no I'm not even close to being pregnant) Jaden or something else that rhymes. Ha ha, love it!

No comments: