Thursday, August 6, 2009

Take me out to the ball game!

Today I went to the Indians game with tickets from work! These were fantastic seats right along first base side in the "Club" section. It was SO cool! Little did I know there was unlimited food! I love baseball stadium food! I seriously sampled almost everything...hot dogs, waffle frys, onion rings, pizza, nachos and cheese, pretzles, and the best of all, UNLIMITED ICE CREAM AND COTTON CANDY!!!!!!! Yes!!! I probably ate like $50 of food! It was awesome not to have to pick just my favorites becaues everything costs like $20. It was like Willy Wonka at the baseball park. What a deal! Plus, no work today!! (Needless to say, my 5K is in 3 days, so I'll be running my butt off tonight to make up for all the wonderful junk I ate today.)

Here's where I was sitting. Foul ball territory.This is not a postcard. Yes, I took this picture. It's a beautiful sunny day with the Tribe, Q, and Terminal Tower.Indians win! 2-1 over the Twins! Good game, good game, good game, good game, good game, good game
No this is not a postcard. She is not a professional spokesperson, just me on a sugar high! (Remember, unlimited cotton candy...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep... even with all that food in you... you look skinnier! Too bad though, the internet is much too slow to load all you Maine pics! LOVE YA!! -Miranda