Friday, January 15, 2010

Where a kid can be a kid!!

The last two weeks of December I was on vacation from work. I had vacation time left and needed to use it by the end of the year or it would be gone forever! My time flew by with all the Christmas activities, but I got a few hours of treasured time with Jill and Braden and Stacy and Aidan, and also had lunch with my long lost friend Janet.

Jill, Braden, and I spent a morning playing at a toy store in Solon, and then had lunch at Panera. After dropping off Braden back at the grandparents for his nap, Jill and I went back out and shopped at Old Navy for a little. The day went way too fast for me, we NEVER have enough time. I didn't even take any pictures, but completely enjoyed my time with the both of them.

A few days later, I was invited to go up to Chuck-E-Cheese with Stacy, Aidan, Ryan, her sister Jonell, and niece Maddy. I was so excited to hang out with them, and go to Chuck-E-Cheese! I used to love going there when I was a kid, playing ski ball, jumping in the ball pit, watching all those big stuffed animal creatures sing and dance, mixing all the pops together so it tasted like bubble gum, and playing whack-a-mole. Stacy warned me that it had been re-done, and I might be disappointed. Nonetheless, it was a little different inside, but I still got my fill of ski ball, whack-a-mole, and playing with my little "nephew" Aidan. I didn't take too many pictures of the day, but captured a few of the cuties! Aidan LOVES to drive cars! Here's him driving away with Maddy smiling for the photo.Aidan took his eyes off the road for just a second to look at me and smile!Here he is again on this swing thing that went around in a circle like the arm of a clock.Oh, and Aunt Carisa gave Aidan his first tatoo! It's a magical Mickey Mouse!

No comments: