Monday, April 5, 2010

My 29th Birthday- Part 1

This year on March 17th I turned 29 years old! Can you believe it. Yes, Jill, one more year until I'm 30! We started off celebrating by going to my parents for homemade lasagna, breaded eggplant, and a custom Cold Stone Creamery ice cream cake! My cake was designed by me, and was a layered cake of red velvet with cake batter ice cream, and gummy bears, sprinkles, and strawberries mixed in. It was iced with purple frosting, and topped with sprinkles! Delicious! My gift from my parents, and Robb was something that I've wanted for like 3 years! They gave me a Clarisonic Skin Care brush. I got the pink Pro model, I've been dreaming about. This face brush spins over 300x per minute, cleaning your face better than anything else. It's gotten rave reviews from everywhere, and promises to clear your skin and reduce wrinkles. Here's some shots from my party!
I don't know why this is twisted... can't get it to be turned, so just turn your head to the right!
Sprinkles!!Me blowing out my 3 candles!AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhLike a facial every day!Good bye forever old face cleaning brush!

No comments: