Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Dinner

We celebrated Valentine's day Saturday night after our hike. We had a shrimp cocktail appetizer and then I made a delicious pork tenderloin with fresh sage, cider, and honey crisp apples. To go with it, we had garlic green beans and a crispy baked potato! For dessert as a special treat, we had hot fudge sundays and cheesecake! Delicious! Last shrimp! My favorite!
Pork tenderloin, sage, apple cider, apples!
The whole meal!
It was soooo good!
Then we played our new favorite game, Mexican Train Dominoes!

My Valentine present was in this beautiful bag! It was all fuzzy!
I got Robb a keepsake box with Charley's picture on it, and also a baby Charley mug!
See all of our lovey cards!
This is my Valentine's bear this year! Two! Stuck like glue! :o)
And my very sweet Valentine Bear!
On actual Valentine's Day we went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We'd never been there before, and it was pretty yummy. We had a blooming onion, fresh bread, salad, sweet potato, mashed potato, baked beans, pulled pork, and fall off the bone ribs! It was a treat!
Since it was our first time eating there, they sent us home with a bag of peanuts and some coupons! It was a nice way to celebrate with my Honey!

No comments: