Thursday, April 7, 2011

Siam Cafe

We went to the Siam Cafe for lunch after Chinese shopping one Saturday. This is my favorite Chinese restaurant I've ever been to. The flavors are out of this world. They also happen to have my favorite soup, which has coconut milk and chicken broth, lemongrass, and pieces of moist juicy chicken. It's so amazing. They also make very incredible spring rolls, which are one of our main reasons for eating there. We also shared chicken satay, and Robb got some hot and sour soup, with mushrooms and shrimp. (Which he didn't finish and we ended up leaving our to go box on our table. So sad, all of those shrimp I was going to eat...) I also think they have beautiful plates.
Here I am, happy as can be! Makes me want to go all over again. I shouldn't have looked at these pictures!

No comments: