Sunday, January 22, 2012

New to the Neighborhood

So, when I changed my name to Adams, somehow we got on a mailing list for being new to the neighborhood. So we got all these coupons for 100% free things in our "new" neighborhood. On Friday, I realized they all expired, and couldn't pass up all the free offers! We spent the evening driving all around town for lots of free stuff! Look at all we got!
We got Chinese stir-fry from the Imperial Dragon, Mexican burrito, enchilada, chimichanga combo from El Rodeo, a half dozen Spudnuts (my personal favorite), a free bouquet of flowers from Wickliffe floral, a cheeseburger from Burger Nuts, 2 spaghetti and meatball dinners from Papa Joe's and Cala's pizza, and a free pizza from Cleveland Pizza! We probably got over $50 in free food! Although not the healthiest, dinners will be real easy this week, and I'm happy to have saved the money!

1 comment:

Jill said...

That's soooo awesome!!!! I would have totally done the same thing, so fun! See you soon!!