Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Three More Days

Because I can't adopt them all...
Because I can't stop people from giving away part of their family...
Because I can't be there to stop the torture of every animal, abused by human hands...
Because I am lucky to have many sweet babies throughout my life...
Because of this, it's so important to me to do what I can. 
Even in a small way, by raising money for the Mutt Strut, giving to the Humane Society to help them care for the lost or abandoned. By practicing vegetarianism, not contributing to the pain of others for my benefit. In these small ways, I'm doing what I can, and I do it every day. 
Our walk is this Saturday. Please Charley Adams' Page and give what you can to help meet our goal. 
XO

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm SOOO proud of YOU! Good luck this Saturday! I LOVE you Charlie!!