Friday, August 8, 2014

The First Ever

I got this email from Sephora, talking about the Hourglass brand and somefeatured  products. I couldn't believe my eyes...

"At the intersection of science, beauty, and luxury, there is Hourglass. 

The revolutionary brand, founded by renowned beauty expert Carisa Janes, is acclaimed for its breakthrough formulations, technological innovations, and unwavering commitment to reinvention. Infused with groundbreaking active ingredients, the complexion products create unbelievably surreal skin. Distinguished by sensorial textures, modern color collections, and sleek custom packaging, Hourglass puts the art in state-of-the-art."

No way! Someone else in the world has my name! I've never met anyone or even heard of anyone else. And none the less a makeup company founder. How fitting. I want to call and talk to her just to see how she pronounces our name, Car-eesa or Car-isss-a. :)