Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Barn Party

A few weeks ago we went to a shower/engagement party for Jill's brother who is getting married this fall. I'd been hearing for months about all the fun preparations and mostly this barn. Here's how it was described to me: "This random rich guy builds fun building all around, and he built this barn out in the country somewhere. My mom used her famous negotiating skills to let us have it there. It's more than your average barn, with wood inside, different rooms and everything. You won't believe how cool this place is!" Jill's mom and her decorator got together and threw the most unbelievable party for Dave and Brooke. The barn was truly out of this world. It was all log cabiny in the inside, decorated to the hilt with a western/country theme. We had barbeque food, and a live country band to make the night complete! Here's some snapshots of the evening!

The Barn!
The Country!

Jill, me, and hillbillie Dave (we didn't have a clue he was there!)

My honey and me!

Tired little Braden, sleeping with Grandpa Dude, still partying!

1 comment:

BriAnne Passerell said...

Love the barn. Looked like fun!