Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Fun!

Here's some pictures from our recent trip to Dayton for the Doudican's Annual Clambake. It was an absolutely beautiful drive down with all the fall colors! Also, I got my hair cut 14 inches! (I'll post about that separately later) It was a very fast visit, we went down Saturday morning and came home Sunday, but really fun none the less! Robb says I was a bad documentor of the clambake because I didn't take many pictures, but I guess I was having so much fun and eating. I'm sure Jill will post some on her blog, so check out her site to fill in my blanks. Sunday morning we went to Jungle Jim's International Market, which was so cool, but we didn't take pictures there either. Here's what I did capture... Jill's "clam" cakePumpkins for the kids to carveFire that was the only thing keeping us warm outside. It was pretty cold, maybe in the 40's.Robb and Bob (Jill's dad) building the ladder golfThen Robb and Bob partnered and won their game of cornholeThe cooking station, food was delicious!The Doudican playroom (living room). Who needs chairs!Cutie little Braden! He's grown up to be such a little toddler!

No comments: