Monday, May 10, 2010

Margaritas

A few weekends ago, my good friend from high school, Janet, was in town for the weekend. I'm so glad that I went to our high school reunion and got back in touch with her. We met up with our other partner in crime, Lindsey, for some "special order" delicious afternoon margaritas at Clauddah. Then we got hungry and headed to the Cheesecake Factory for some appetizers. It was like not a day had gone by since we last hung out. We chatted the afternoon away, catching up, and reminiscing about old times. Some of my best memories are with these girls! Afterwards, we did a little shopping in Coventry, parted ways with Lindsey, and then Janet and I headed off to do a little pampering with manicures. To say that time flew by is an understatement! It was really a fun day that I wish could happen much more often! Love you girls!
My arm stretched out to take this picture. Beautiful girls! Then a guy walked by who saw me struggling to get my arm long enough, and took this one for us! Even better!

No comments: