Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Cards

We usually don't send out Christmas cards, but this year, we may change that. I do love to receive them, and hang the cards all around our living room door way. I like to get the photo cards of kids and families, and have wanted to make them myself. When browsing around on blogs, I stumbled across Shutterfly. I'd been using other photo creating websites to do projects for years, but thought about giving this a try for Christmas Cards. Stacy uses Shutterfly to show pictures of her son, Aidan, which always post really nice. In the past, I've created a mug and a calendar from photo websites, and love the personalized items that you can create. This year, I don't know what picture to put on the cards, but we have several to choose from, including our new fuzzy bundle of joy (and teeth)! (More to come on him soon.)
Aren't these photo cards cute? Of course, I don't have the cute kids to add, but may just add my own "fuzzy" kids.

In addition to these cute cards, Shutterfly is offering a nice deal to those in the blog world! Check it out here!

So, we'll see, maybe this year will be the first edition of sending our Christmas cards.

No comments: