Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Introducing...

Kayla Reese! (from beginning of August) And also when it was 90*! :o)
July 27th, I got a picture text of a baby, from Jill saying, "She's here! We have quite the story!" I honestly thought that it was a joke, maybe this was her way of saying that she was at the hospital, in labor or something. I was sure that Jill would call me when she started labor, just like she did with Braden. Well, I called her right away, and this was no joke! Kayla Reese had been born! She literally didn't have time to call me, as she went in to labor in the middle of the night, quickly took a shower, and then she was in full fledged labor! Just like that Brad was driving her to the hospital, and Jill hoped to make it, as she really felt like she would deliver in the car! Not but about 5-10 minutes from getting to the hospital, Jill delivered Kayla in her street clothes! No wonder she didn't have time to call!
The following week, I went to Dayton to do my "nanny" duty to help out with Kayla (and Braden :o)

I'm just going to do a really long post of Kayla pictures, otherwise, I'll never catch up with everything. It is now December, so I really need to get going... So enjoy this sweet little girl!
Me and KaylaSleepingWith her name blanketBeautiful mama with her beautiful baby!What a cute little dress!Jill looking at here baby so sweetThe whole familyCloser up with Braden's "cheese" smile. I love it!Look at the adoring look on Jill's face for her kids! She is such a great mom!
Kayla in her swing Aunt Carisa found for her!
Braden is such a good big brother! Here he is holding his sister in about to give her a kiss!
Kayle about to punch us for giving her this bath!!
Cute baby toes!
And that's enough pictures for today people! Photo shoot officially done!

No comments: