Saturday, October 6, 2012

Our Only Camping Trip This Year

Well, at least we went camping once this year.

We went to Cook Forest in PA over Memorial Day.  It was HOT.  
We went swimming in the river a lot to keep cool (where Charley broke his nail off) and hiking in the forest (where I broke my ankle).  Robb was the only one who came home in one piece.
Char likes his PU. (and snuggling).  
We went on a long hike to see some of the oldest White Pines in this part of the country.
A hikin' dog is a happy dog!
Me, a big tree, and my dog.
"What are you doing Daddy?  Can I come up there?"
Just in case you need a break from your hike...or if you break your ankle on your hike. (Me)
These pines were HUGE!
Charley is a great off-leash dog.
Grassy path to a suspension bridge.
It was wobbly!
We had a great shady campsite.
Complete with flowers picked by my boys!

When can we go again?!?

No comments: