Monday, March 4, 2013

Kale, Pineapple, Orange, Ginger Dinner

I went to Whole Foods to pick up some Kale and Ginger for my "dinner".  This will probably be the one and only time I'm in the grocery store during my fast.  I really can't stand to be surround by so much chewable food.  It's easier just not to go  by temptation.

My dinner juice consisted of about 3 cups of Kale, 1/2 a fresh pineapple, an orange, and an inch of fresh ginger.
I find that pineapple really of sets the grassy taste of greens.  With the ginger, you can hardly taste the freshly mowed lawn.  I like cooked and raw greens, but I'm not the biggest lover of green juices.  During a cleanse it's essential to take in some chlorophyll to clarify the blood.  So, I try...
Looks kinds like Ecto Cooler.  Remember that?

After dinner, I had 2 cups of tea, and about 10 trips to the bathroom.  Once cup of Constant Comment, and 1 cup of Chinese Detox Tea.  I stopped drinking about 10 pm, so I could sleep with few interruptions.

I was a little disappointed that I didn't get my granny smith/cranberry juice today.  But, there's always tomorrow!

It is hard to drink so much during the course of a day.  I constantly try to remember that the more liquid and water I drink, the easier my body can flush out the toxins it's releasing.  I feel my 3 day headache coming on...

No comments: