Monday, March 4, 2013

Lunch

I took all of this to work today to get me through the day. 
These organic Very Veggie juices are a lifesaver when you can't bring your juicer.  There is very low sodium and 280 calories per bottle.  It's a 32 oz bottle.  

Actually while I was getting ready, I had a Detox Tea, and at work after my big bottle of Very Veggie, I had a glass of Orange Ginger Rooibos Tea.

On my way to Boot Camp, I had a sparkling blueberry water.  I actually completed my Boot Camp, working pretty hard, and didn't pass out.  But afterwards, I was STARVING!  The first 3 days are the hardest, while your digestive system is shutting down.  

I got a quick snack of a Bolthouse Farms juice at Whole Foods after my class, which held me over until I got home, showered, and made "dinner",,,

No comments: