Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Tea

This Christmas was the first time Stacy and I went to tea together.  She was unable to make my bridal tea, so it was nice to share such a special place with her.
We had some nice qt to catch up and enjoy some really delicious food.
We both got Christmas special teas.  Stacy got a white, lightly spiced tea, and I got Gingerman tea.  It was not as spiced as I'd hoped, but was still very flavorful.
We started lunch with the tea house's delicious pumpkin chowder soup.  For my lunch, I had a spinach and artichoke quiche, small salad, lemon poppy seed tea bread, and fresh fruit.
Stacy ordered a turkey, avocado panini with ambrosia salad.
To finish off our meal, even though we were both stuffed, we shared a piece of Bailey's cheesecake.

After lunch, we shopped around the gift shop upstairs, and were tempted to get so many things.  Next year, we decided to come back and get each other's Christmas gifts after lunch at the shop.  Sounds like a good plan to me!

1 comment:

BriAnne Passerell said...

aww this looks and sounds so nice!