Friday, January 10, 2014

Masquerade Mask

As a Christmas gift for Robb's Mom, I made her this beautiful masquerade mask. She is going to a ball this spring, and was hoping I could make a mask for her.
It came out beautiful.  The mask itself is covered in black fine glittter, and the eyes are adorned with an ombré lining of crystals.  Th flower is a combination of satin and a sheer shimmery fabric, centered with a sparkly crystal broach.  Add that to some feathers, and tie it on with a satin ribbon, and she'll be the belle of the ball!  It was hard to part with such a beauty, this was one of my favorite pieces I've done.  But, when she opened the present on Christmas, she was thrilled, and made me happy she loved it so much.

1 comment:

BriAnne Passerell said...

Can you teach me how to make this? I would love to make one for our Masquerade themed Halloween Party!