Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dervish

I had a huge taste for some Mediterranean food last weekend.
Feta and Dill, wrapped in Phyllo Dough, pan fried
Robb took me out to Dervish Grill, a Turkish restaurant, which easily became one of my new favorite places.
Red Lentil Soup with Zucchini Fritters
The restaurant was cute, we listened to Turkish music, and the wait staff was very friendly.  Not to mention the AWESOME food!
Sampler Platter of Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, Yogurt-Walnut Herb Dip, Spicy Turkish "Salsa", and Roasted Peppers and Eggplant 
I think we ate most everything on the menu, but it was SO worth it.
Turkish Coffee with homemade Baklava and Rice Pudding for dessert
Got my taste, which after going to this place, makes me was to taste it all the time.

We even came home with some new Turkish Lights...



No comments: