Monday, July 21, 2014

Somebody Stop Me...

...From eating the whole pan!
I made this Blueberry Dutch Baby Pancake, and it's AWESOME!!!!

Why did I do it on a day when Robb wasn't home, I don't know.  
I've been thinking about it a while, and had a huge container of blueberries to use.
This weekend was just too busy to get to it, so I made it as part of my brunch.

Not only was it SO easy to throw together, but it was a fantastic consistency once finished.  It was crunchy around the edges, chewy like a crepe, and thick like a pancake.  I'd suggest not adding so much cinnamon though, a little less would be good.  I just sprinkled it with powdered sugar, and it was perfect!

I'm already imagining different fruits: peaches, cherries, apples...

Make this today!  For dinner, lunch, brunch, breakfast, or even a snack!  

No comments: