Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Pea Charley Roo!

Yesterday, our sweet puppy turned 4! I can hardly believe we've had this fuzzy bundle of pure happiness four whole years! I can't imagine my life without him. 
We did almost everything that my dog likes to do yesterday, except swimming, since it was too cold, riding in a boat, because we don't have one, camping, but we just went, and running around in pachysandra, cause we don't have any of that either. 
In the morning, we played fetch with the ball for a really long time in the backyard, with some agility jumping, weaving, and teetering. Then, we went to Pattersons for apples and squash, snacked on some popcorn together, and after went on a really long hike through all of Chapin Forest. Charley carried his new squeaky ball and played fetch through the whole park. When we got home, he chewed a pile of sticks, licked some peanut butter, chewed some ice cubes, and got a new Dino, his favorite kind of Nylabone. For dinner, (in addition to doggy food) we made pizza with an extra large parmesan sprinkled crust, which is Charley's favorite food in the whole world. 
Charley finished his fun day by snuggling on the couch, and went to bed exhausted and happy. 
Today the celebration continues at school, I'll make doggy peanut brittle and a people cookie cake. 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLEY! I hope you know how much I love you, and how very special you are to me. I'm looking forward to a really fun four year old year with you and all the things we do together. You are the sweetest, smartest, happiest, most loving pup I know, and I'm so glad to be your mommy. XOXO!

1 comment:

BriAnne Passerell said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Charley! (sorry my post is a little belated :/)