Tuesday, December 8, 2009

1999-2009- 10 Year Reunion

A few Saturdays ago, Stacy and I were each other's dates at our 10 year high school reunion! The party was at Maggiano's in Beachwood, and then afterwards some of us went to Bar Louie to keep hanging out, where more friends joined the action! It was really so nice to see everyone! The best part was walking in and seeing all the familiar faces. It was great to talk with everyone to see how their lives are going, who's gotten married, had kids, etc. I wish I took more pictures, but I guess I was too busy talking away! We had so much fun and reunited with several good old friends. Here's what I caught on camera that night! Thanks so much Robb, for all your patience in being our chauffeur! XO!
Me and Stacy, BFF!Erin Trimbath, who I've know since I was little, grew up on my grandma's street and Nicole Nolan who played volleyball and softball with meMegan Flower, known her since grade school and played softball with me, Stacy, and me
Me, Randi Rosenburg, softball and basketball team mate, and Erin TrimbathCharles Quinn, physics partner and french class, and meI'm so glad that these girls came out after the reunion! Haven't seen them in 8 years since Janet's 21st birthday party! Way too long you guys. It's me, Celeste LaSalvia, and Janet Mekker. P.S.- Thanks to Nick Gurich, who's not pictured, but lived down the street and gave me rides to school, for "finding my friends!" ;o)

No comments: