Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day- Trees #2 and #3

Christmas morning Robb and I enjoyed giving eachother presents we shopped for over the last weeks. We started with our stocking. Mine was filled with lip gloss, candies, Christmas tree growing kit, PEZ, socks and gloves, and other good treats. Robb's was filled with candy, long underwear, and a nail brush. For my gifts, he gave me a beautiful opal necklace, earring, and ring set, a cookie press, 7" santuko knife, Lair (a PS3 dragon flying game), a pack for my bike, kitchen gadgets and tools, lots of good makeup, and an oven mitt! I got Robb a sweater, 2 bump caps, welding gloves so he can move fiery logs, car ratchet straps, and a remote control helicopter! (More on that later) After a breakfast of Christmas Tree Coffee Cake and fresh orange juice, we relaxed a little bit and then headed over to my Aunt Karen and Uncle Rick's house for dinner. This is their tree!
Full after dinner! What's in that big box?
It's a halogen work light!
My cousins and me: (L to R, T to B) Sherry, me, Elise, Sonia, Brianna, and Vanessa.
Here's all the boys of my family. L to R: Dad, Bill, Uncle Rick, Robb, Rob (Brianna's boyfriend), and Uncle Denny.And last but not least all the ladies, Aunt Karen, Aunt Cyndy, Aunt Juliet, and Mom

Then we hurried off to Robb's big family gathering at his Aunt Katie and Uncle Bill's house. We only have one picture from there as we were very late getting there, and busy talking as fast as we could to catch up on the night! Although it's not their real Christmas Tree in their living room, it's the little one from downstairs. I figured it half counted, and was proof that we made it there! :o)

In this picture is Stephanie, cousin Craig, cousin Nolan, Uncle Pat, and Mclean, who is picking up who I think is little cousin Brian. But see tree #3 on the table?

1 comment:

BriAnne Passerell said...

I really enjoyed all of the pictures and christmas updates. Your hair looks great btw and I love your purple eyeshadow! :)