Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve- Tree #1

This Christmas, I tried to make it a point to take a picture of all the trees at the houses we visited. Our first Christmas party was at my (Carisa's) parents for Christmas Eve. This is their tree!


Very pretty!

This is the yummy dinner my Mom and Dad made for all of us. We had beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, cauliflower casserole, green and red jello, and a coffee cake with no yucky raisins!

This is all of us at dinner!

My first present was a eyeshadow palette that I really love and wanted!

Robb opening his presents! He got Klein electrician tools!

We got my parents a Snuggie and Maine maple syrup.

Mom and Dad opening Miranda's presents, shea butter lotion, and an African music cd.

My sister gave me an ice tea maker pitcher!

Picture by the tree. Dad, Mom, Me, and Robb.

No comments: