Sunday, February 21, 2010

BLT

This is not the pizza from this Pizza Friday. I was looking at this memory card to find the pictures of my Valentine's Bear, and how could I not show this pizza!?! This is a BLT pizza, which was inspired by a pizza I used to get when I worked at the florist. There was this little pizza shop down in the strip mall down the street. They used to make all these specialty pizzas and were so good! For the life of me, I can't remember the name of it and it was only open the few years I worked at the florist. Here's our rendition of the BLT pizza, really, really, really, really, really fabulous!
Note the new "pan pizza".Sauce: Mayonnaise mixed with Italian seasonings.Baked with Roma tomatoes and fresh organic bacon.Topped with fresh lettuce! Delicious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was the place called Gerome's where yot the BLT pizza?

JKL