Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Robb and I celebrated Valentine's Day by going out to eat Saturday night. We went to our favorite restaurant, Melt, all to find out that they are way too popular now that they were on the Food Network! When we got there at 8, they had a 3 hour wait! So not fair! So instead we went to Johnny Mangos, which was very good, but just not the same. :o( We'll try again for my birthday, and this time go at 4 so we can eat by 7.

The next day we went to Ikea to buy our basement lights (how romantic), and got home so late that we just picked up "Chin Goda" (Chin's Pagoda) for dinner and went to sleep.

We still didn't do our gifts to eachother, so last night (Monday) we finally did. I gave Robb some socks, long underware pants, and a long underware shirt. He gave me a cute brown teddy bear, a chocolate rose, some chocolate covered fortune cookies, gumballs, and some conversation hearts! Yummy!

I'll put pictures of my new bear on later tonight, but now I'm back to the "snow" theme. We only have like a month left to have winter!! Come on sky!

No comments: