Monday, August 30, 2010

Presents!!

After our fish dinner, and unlimited candle blowing out, it was time for presents!!
What was in the big box??
Braden had no problems opening it right up! I gave him his first tee ball set! I've played softball since I was very little, and thought that he was ready for a new sport! His new big boy room was decorated in sports, but I knew he needed to learn baseball. Brad, Jill's husband is big into soccer, and their family is big into football, so it only seemed fitting that someone needed to introduce baseball!
Here is Braden inspecting his new toy! So, here we are, learning how to swing. Braden is definitely right handed. I showed him how to hold the bat, swing sideways, and run to a base!
He is brilliant, and picked it up quickly! Soon, he was hitting them "outta the park!"
He loved it!

In this video, Braden really got the hang of swinging, and getting the ball on his tee.

This video Braden was smashing the ball "outta the park!"

No comments: