Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crown Roast

Our first Christmas party was having our neighbors over for dinner. We are so lucky to have the best neighbors, who've become such good friends! I don't know what we'd ever do without them! I wanted to cook them a nice Christmas dinner, and it ended up being delicious! I cooked a pork crown roast, for the first time ever, which came out wonderful. To go with it, I made green bean casserole and roasted chestnut stuffing. We even roasted fresh chestnuts, which came out fantastic. I wish I could post the smell of our house while all this was cooking. The whole meal was amazing, and as usual, I cooked enough for about 20 people, so we both had plenty of leftovers! I will remember next year to take pictures of the people instead of just the food! Yummy!

No comments: