Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Little Austin

Here he is! On Saturday, I drove to Pittsburgh to visit my new little "nephew!" I was so excited to meet the little guy. When Aidan was born, I couldn't be there to see him, so I was so happy with #2 I could be there. It was well worth it! He's just the cutest little guy! (well not exactly little, he's 9lbs, 8 oz). Isn't he just adorable. He was sound asleep for a while. Look at all that hair! He's almost ready for his first haircut!
Little sleeping baby.
Beautiful, happy mama and her new little guy!
Isn't he precious, I can't get enough!
Here's a picture when I was "baby sitting" for the first time. I decided we needed to do a picture, so I held out the camera! He's already learned how to wink! Going to be a ladies man! :o)
A rare photo with his big open eyes! It was so wonderful to see him!
For more pictures of this cutie, check out his new blog!http://austinjohnchambers.shutterfly.com/
I hope the Chambers' family is doing well adjusting to life at home! Miss you guys already!

No comments: