Monday, August 15, 2011

One Week

I made it a week! That's exciting! Today I went to the grocery store again to buy Robb some lunch food, and it was still TORTURE. I think my nose is smelling more than it used to, and the problem is that seeing the food that I love makes it more tempting. At the grocery store, and when Robb is cooking are the only times I'm hungry. He's going to have to do the shopping, I can't stand it. Today, I felt pretty ok. Woke up with a little tummy ache, but after some supplements and juice was fine the rest of the day. On to week 2!

Fact of today: The molecular composition of chlorophyll is identical to the human blood cell, so it is often referred to as "green blood." In human blood, the nucleus of it's molecule is iron, while in chlorophyll the nucleus is magnesium. SO drinking chlorophyll purifies and cleans the blood! With all the chlorophyll I'm drinking, does this mean I'm some sort of "green vampire?"

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to talk soon!!