Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Q Tip

A while back, it was raining for many days straight. My poor Charley was going crazy all cooped up, with nothing to do. So, I decided to take him on a "field trip" to Petsmart for a walk, some socialization, and a new toy! Off we went in the car to Petsmart, and when we got there, we ran in and started to walk around the store. First we looked at dog conditioner (Charley's velcro fur), and then tried some hats on, and finally we got to the toy isle. I don't know what I had in my hand and was reading, but all of a sudden, Charley stuck his face deep into a floor level toy bin. He dug around in there for a while and then pulled out this giant stuffed stick thing with two oblong balls on each end! He then, turned around with it in his mouth still, and headed down the isle to check out! So, I put the toy down I had, and we went to the check out while Charley carried this thing! He was quite the sight for the people in line, and held on to this toy the whole time we were waiting. I was standing in line, hoping this thing didn't cost a lot of money! It was only $8 (phew!), and we headed home to play with it. Driving home, I just couldn't explain what it was that Charley just bought, and finally when Robb saw it, he said "it's a Q-tip!" It certainly was! From then until now (it's shredded), the Q-tip was one of Charley's favorite toys!

No comments: