Saturday, January 26, 2013

Six Week Challenge

Today I start a six week weight loss challenge.  My boot camp is putting on the competition, with the grand prize being an IPad.  How cool is that!  I hope to loose all that I can in the next 6 weeks and win!  For the next six weeks, I will also be going vegan to accelerate my weight loss.  This means no animal products what so ever.  It should be pretty easy for me to make this transition, since I'm already a vegetarian.  But, I will miss cheese and ice cream.  (I may have to invest in Yonanas machine to keep this craving at bay)  I will also be giving up sugar alcohol, and any white starch.  My plan is to do Boot Camp 6 days a week (or equivalent , with elliptical cardio every day. It seems like a lot right now, but I've got to keep telling myself, it's only 6 weeks.  That's 42 days.  Really not that long.  And I am kind of curious to see how much I can loose by being this strict.  

I've decided to blog my journey, to help keep me accountable.  Along with all I'm doing, to keep it fun, I'm planning on focusing on one health food a week.  I will research and cook new vegan recipes every night from this "food of the week".

GOALS:
- No Sugar
- No Alcohol
- No White Starch
- No Animal Products
- Elliptical Cardio, Daily
- Boot Camp or other Intense Workout 6 days
- WIN the IPad

1 comment:

BriAnne Passerell said...

This is a great idea and a great plan! I'm sure you will do excellent and win the ipad! Good luck!!