Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday Fun, Part 2

For the remainder of my birthday fun day, Robb planned a nice dinner at a local sushi restaurant in downtown Willoughby, called Lure. I'd been there a looooooonnnnngggggg time ago, just for drinks and dessert, so it was a real treat to finally eat there! (Sorry the pictures are dark, it was dark in there, and I just had my phone camera)Robb happily awaiting his meal!The ceiling was cool. I liked all of those silver balls hanging around.The birthday girl sipping on sake Yum My tasty salad

Delicious gourmet sushi! Robb's layered chocolate dessert And my current dessert obsession... cheesecake with cab franc ice wine! Thanks to my future sister-in-law Kelsey introducing me to the combination as a birthday gift! Luckily the restaurant had my new favorite combination which I thoroughly enjoyed for dessert!




Thanks for such a wonderful birthday fun day Honey! You always plan the best things for me! XOXO.

No comments: