Sunday, July 31, 2011

Melt with Kelsey

So Kelsey had never been to Melt before, so Robb and I just had to take her! Instead of real names, cause it really doesn't matter, Robb was Chevy Chase on the waiting list.
I think their decorations are so funny!
Here's our usual. Kindergarten with cheddar, and the Monte Cristo. In addition to taking Kelsey, there was another reason we had to go to Melt...
The S'MORES sandwich! Yes, I said S'MORES! My favorite food on planet earth, and it was only there for one weekend.
Oh my gosh! IT was incredible! The sandwich had Hershey's chocolate, homemade marshmallows, cinnamon sugar, and a berry sauce for dipping. It was truly a work of art!
Like any good s'more, it was incredibly messy and totally tasty. No wonder Melt is my favorite restaurant!

No comments: