Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Goddess Party

Back in May, Jill's mom had a fun goddess party that I was so happy to be included in. Not only did I get a whole night with Jill, but it was a really fun experience to be part of! When I got over, her house was completly transformed into a beautiful goddess home! Bathroom mirror

Bathroom decorations!

Living room was completely transformed into a goddess lounge area with pillows galore!

The food was heavenly! We loved the chocolate fountain with all the dippers!

We also dined on hummus, tabouleh, grape leaves, and many other delicious treats! Jill sneaking a bite of something! Too hard to resist!


We also decorated wreaths to wear in our hair!

Here's how mine came out!

Aren't we lovely goddesses? I was the goddess of nature, and specifically poison oak, becuase I had it all over me.

Baby goddess Kayla Reese! Our lovely goddess hostess, Pam! Me and my BF Jill!Candelight made the room glow as we all read and shared goddess storiesThe last surprise of the evening was a belly dancer who taught us goddess moves!The scarf dancing!


It's always so fun to be at one of Jill's mom's fabulous parties! She sure does everything perfectly to create a wonderful time!

No comments: